Interior:LIGHT TITANIUM, CLOTH
Engine:4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:22 CITY / 32 HWY
Side-Impact Air Bags
*Soft Ride Suspension.
*CD Player w/ PMS/WMA playback
*60/40 Rear Seatback and Recline.
*Day Time Running Lights.
*Rear View Camera.
*Remote Keyless Entry.
*12-Volt Power Outlets.
Clean CARFAX. Quicksilver Metallic 2010 GMC Terrain SLE-1 FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.4L I4 SIDI VVT
***PASSES INSPECTIONS AND QUALIFIES FOR WARRANTY!!!*** Recent Arrival! 22/32 City/Highway MPG
Contact one of our "No Regrets" Sales Professionals for more info!!! (801) 298-8090.
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) painted aluminum
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season, blackwall (Included with (PFF) 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) painted aluminum wheels.)
- Spare tire and wheel
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color
- Headlamps, halogen projector lamp
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front round, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Seats, front bucket
- Seat adjuster, driver 2-way manual fore/aft adjustment power lumbar and power 2-way seat height adjuster (up/down)
- Seats, rear bench, 3 passenger with manual fore/aft adjustment, 60/40 split seatback and recline feature
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Console, front center, with arm rest and concealed storage
- Cupholders 2 front and 2 rear and 2 additional in rear center armrest
- Steering wheel, comfort grip vinyl with integrated cruise controls
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units) and Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed)
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Rearview camera system, integrated into rearview mirror
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlets 3 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 1 front, 1 rear seat, 1 rear cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming includes (UVC) rearview camera display
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights and ambient lighting on integrated center stack
- Audio system, AM/FM/XM stereo with CD player and MP3/WMA playback capability Graphic Interface Display (GID), Radio Data System (RDS), auxiliary jack input, speed-compensated volume, USB port receptacle and outside temperature display
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- XM Radio is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models, including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre, all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports, the biggest names in News, Talk and Comedy, family programming, exclusive concerts and original music series, wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM (XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a one-time re-activation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available. Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Engine, 2.4L I-4 SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing), (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Rear axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Included and only available with (LAF) 2.4L I-4 SIDI engine and (MXO) 6-speed automatic front-wheel drive transmission.)
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 525 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection
- Suspension, front independent, strut type coil springs
- Suspension, rear independent trailering arm with three lateral locating links, coil springs
- Suspension, Soft Ride
- Steering, power, variable electric assist
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Safety belts, 3-point, front and second row all seating positions
- Door locks, power rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
In December, I started looking for a reliable used GMC terrain. This was the first time using Cars.com. I could not be happier with my decision. The choices presented to me were within the criteria I requested. The choices were well detailed. Through cars.com, I am now the proud owner of a 2010 GMC Terrain.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (877) 260-1084 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.